Friday, December 19, 2014

Ghosts From the Past

Okay, here is the cover:
     I didn't put Irons in the shot. (he is on the shuttle) The boatbay is from Renderosity, as is the shuttle. (remade by me) The asteroid base is also from Renderosity. (both parts of it)
The characters, cart, and props are from Daz 3D. I put my own touches on everything. (including the boat bay textures and layout) Let's see, there is a Panda, Dog, 3 humans, and the chimeran in the foreground. Oh, and someone or I should say, something else...

Special thanks to Mechmaster for helping me get the textures right.

Write up:

    Fleet admiral John Henry Irons has been busy. After waking in the Senka system he has crisscrossed the system, having a series of adventures and ups and downs along the way. He's made some new friends and met old ones. He has also made some powerful enemies.
    But the call to war is inevitable. Those who thrive on destruction wish him and the civilization he is trying to rebuild ill will. The boot of oppression is already on a part of the sector thanks to the Nazi like Horathian pirates. Admiral Irons must lead a rag tag group of former pirate slaves and military personnel back to one of the few places he hopes will help stem the pirate tide. Once there he'll have to face the politicians, then dig up his one ace, a secret from his past.
But some ghosts should remain buried...

This will conclude Irons Wandering time period. I had planned on a time skip but well, events were taken out of my hands. You'll see when you get to read it.

I just passed the manuscript to Rea today. I am still waiting on feedback from a few of the betas. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get it out before the end of this year. Hopefully. Maybe.

Next up is my annual 3D Christmas card. :)

7 comments:

  1. Whoot, we all like it when we get good news! Hmm, time to play a game. Guess what the something else is lol. I am going to say...smart AI hive cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Chris, just a small request can u upload just the Image without the Text? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a better look at the 'ghost'? lol

      Delete
    2. I doubt anyone noticed it, Its a hidden surprise Chris!

      Delete
  3. There already is a smart AI hive cloud, and it is in the admiral :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I have a question. What are the colors on a horath flag? Also, does the horathian emperor have a house motto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't pushed the back story of Horath much in my notes. Off the top of my head I remember red, gold, and silver... or was it black? A field of red... grr... I'm not sure.
      House motto: I hadn't thought of that to be honest. Any ideas? Something along the lines of purifying the galaxy to protect it in Latin? I dunno.

      FYI I am puttering around with Battle Lines and Multiverse 2. I have set BL aside to get MV2 out of the way since writing short stories is easier on my sanity with all the interruptions going on. (Thanks gram but I don't need anymore tighty whities, I have a drawer full ...yes getting me a gift card is easier...you get the idea. lol)

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...