Monday, August 17, 2020

Sparks and Inferno

 Okay so, I finished Sparks a while back and it has been in the hands of the Betas. I'm about to send it to Rea, but I believe I neglected to upload the cover here:


Yes that is my version of the Stargate.


I have just finished Inferno, and I did the cover art this weekend:


   I will most likely be doing Wildfire Tales of Ragnarok next, then Embers. If I have time I may write Ashes, Tales of Ragnarok 2 and knock the entire series out in 1 year. How's that for you?

   What is Ranarok? Well, I get that a lot. It is essentially the Xeno war. Yes, those are my version of Xeno ships on the cover of Inferno. Surprise!

   A lot of answers to lingering questions are in these books or will be in Ashes. I had to address them in order to move forward with Horatio, Shelby, Irons, and everyone else. Consider it backstory if you must. :) I incorporated as much of the Xeno stories from the books as I could, though I did retcon a few timeline events to make everything fit.

So, expect snippets from Sparks in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,

    Love the covers, I am thinking the Xeno Ships on the Inferno Cover look little bit too much like Babylon V Shadow Ships. Was that your intention, maybe a clue to the belief system or societal structure of the XENO's?

    Hope I did not foreshadow any spoilers.

    Soren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soren. I used the B5 Shadow ships as a reference. I have always had them in the back of my mind as a placeholder reference for the Xenos.
      Nope, their belief structure is definitely different, so no foreshadowing there! :)

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...