Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sitrep

 So, I've been puttering around as usual.

I finished Shelby 4 Parabellum, it's been in the beta's hands for a while. I need to poke one in particular to get it moving again. I'm shooting for it to come out this month.

Here is the cover:

 



Multiverse 5 is finished as well. It is in the hands of 2 of the betas.

The cover:


I am looking to have some images in the book for the first time. We'll see how that goes.

  I am 2/3rds finished Princess Rescue Inc 3. (I finished the second act this morning despite feeling the blahs) I even started the cover already. (though I am missing 1 piece of it) I am hoping to have it done in 10 days or so.

  In other news, I haven't made any progress with the piracy issue. As usual I kicked it for a bit to write. (My usual escape) I did look into the Patreon and some of the other things some people recommended a little. Thank you. I'm just slow on progress. (Procrastinating) lol

  I finally got my parents to get the second Covid shot. I am relieved. Dad in particular has been an issue, extremely reluctant (procrastinating, gee I wonder where I get that from!) and he's in some of the worst criteria too. (Fat, over 70, possibly diabetic, heart condition, BP issues, breathing issues... ugh!) But, he got the second shot Sunday, and the lucky old fart got away with just a mild headache and mildly sore arm!

   Now I just need to get some of the reluctant anti-vaxxers in the family who are procrastinating to get it done too. They know who they are, and they know I've a reputation as an... encourager (read nag) to keep up. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Shelby 4. Sucks that the internet piracy can't be stopped. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, Love your books, keep writing! :) Indeed, book pirates should walk the plank! Keep pushing for covid vaccinations of your family :)

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...