Friday, June 9, 2023

Meet Ember

 Sitrep:

So, Jethro 8 is in the hands of Rea. I'll start posting snippets tomorrow.

In the meantime, meet Ember!


 We picked her up from the shelter May 3rd. This little monster has quickly worked her way into our hearts. She keeps us on our toes. I had to shift the schedule to go with another short story novel in order to work my schedule around her. She likes to nap in my lap or arms for hours which makes writing impossible. Boy is she persistent when she wants a nap! lol

She got to me so much that I wrote a story around her which you will see in Multiverse 6!

So, Jethro 8, Horatio 5, Academy, and Multiverse 6 are done and in the hands of Rea and the betas. I'll start the next book next week or the week after. (Though I've been poking at another story for Multiverse 7 over the past 2 days)

 Oh, the covers:





 So, we have a lot to unpack and explore in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...