Happy Holidays!
I've been busy jumping around in various manuscripts, working on reformatting and rebuilding my system again, and rendering a bunch of Starcraft projects including my noncanon Terran Destroyer.
I did this just before changing over to windows 7 64 bit so I was limited on what I could do. I took the Hybrid BC I built a while back and tweaked it. :)
Anyway, have a safe and happy holiday season everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRI 5 Knowledge is Power is publishing NOW!
Yep, book 100! BOOK 100! Yeah, that is insane ! Eugene Ryans and his friends have been finding their lives in the Imperium filled wi...
-
A funny thing happened when I checked my email last night, Convoy was in it. Apparently Goodlifeguide pulled out all the stops to get it o...
-
Sorry for the delay! I goofed on the spelling of 'Separation' (separation) on Amazon, I'll correct it shortly. The manuscript...



When is ghost station coming out?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow about it? Ghost station coming out January? Maybe early February?
ReplyDeleteIt's been about a month since we last heard from you Chris. Is it possible to get an update on what's happening even if it doesn't have anything to do with the new book coming out.
ReplyDeleteLove your books Chris keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete