First up, Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you all have a great time. I'm going nutty with various projects. It's crunch time and of course my kitchen sink faucet decided to add to the pressure. I'm going to replace it later this afternoon. :P
I did this by modifying a free steam train from ShareCG. :)
Second, Multiverse 4 is publishing now!
Multiverse 4 has 8 stories, 5 Federation and 3 others. You'll get a look into the Stargate Program, Universal Translator, Wolfpacks in Sigma sector in the present time, and other things.
Here it is on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MD3L43Z
Here it is on B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1130039027?ean=2940161251591
Happy Holidays everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRI 5 Knowledge is Power is publishing NOW!
Yep, book 100! BOOK 100! Yeah, that is insane ! Eugene Ryans and his friends have been finding their lives in the Imperium filled wi...
-
A funny thing happened when I checked my email last night, Convoy was in it. Apparently Goodlifeguide pulled out all the stops to get it o...
-
Sorry for the delay! I goofed on the spelling of 'Separation' (separation) on Amazon, I'll correct it shortly. The manuscript...


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete