Saturday, May 15, 2021

Covers

 So, I finished the rough draft of J7 and it is in the hands of the betas.

  Needle is still being read as well, so we're a bit behind the ball. Hopefully I can get it off to Rea before she goes on vacation. :)

  In other news, the video project is making slow progress. I am working on the big part of it now that the cover of J7 is done. The core is done, just the most ambitious part is ahead of me. It's proving tricky, no surprise since it is as I said, ambitious and tricky. :)

Speaking of which, the cover to Needle:


And the cover for Jethro 7 The Long Road Home:


This went through a lot of variations including a screengrab from the video. Mechmaster stepped in and provided the background. Thanks dude! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

PRI 5 Knowledge is Power is publishing NOW!

 Yep, book 100!  BOOK 100!   Yeah, that is insane !  Eugene Ryans and his friends have been finding their lives in the Imperium filled wi...