Thursday, April 25, 2024

Covers and AI

 Sitrep:

So, I finished a fourth book and it is in the hands of the first of the Betas. If anyone of the Betas wants to input anything on the current slate of books, let me know. 

The 4 books are:

Bootstrap 5: Intersection of Worlds


This is a crossover event between Bootstrap Colony and Princess Rescue Inc!!

The Roo Collective:


This is a collection of 3 stories from the Multiverse story with a final 4rth one finishing off the arc. This might get tired into something later... or be a 1 off universe. I'm not sure yet.

The cover was enhanced with AI at Seaart.com.

Shelby 8: Uneasy Truce

This cover has some AI enhancement with the minotaur at the bottom of the screen.

And finally on deck, the book I just finished, Tales of the Federation Reborn 6 World Builders:

I just finished that cover yesterday.


Special thanks to Chris "Mechmaster" Smith for helping me with all of these covers. (and all of my others too!)

I have been trying the AI to enhance some of my old covers. I will be uploading them to Amazon and B&N in the coming weeks.


As far as AI art, I am producing 1-3 images each evening. Some good, some so-so. Some I use to help visualize a character.



 

There are over 200 other images. Gah! lol

Eventually I'll get around to updating the Wiki. lol

I should be sending one of the above books (most likely Bootstrap 5) off to Rea next week. Expect it out sometime next month.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...