Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jethro Team

   It occured to me after talking with an old friend that I needed to post the large image of the team and maybe even have captions for each of the team members.
   Here they are w/out captions:

And here they are with captions:

      The 2 humans I did with Daz3d. I think Miles is the free Behemoth model while Asazi is the free Victoria model. The weapon in Asazi's hands I borrowed from the Daz free models, the sniper rifles came from the Ghost Sniper Rifle I modeled for Starcraft a long time ago.... just redressed.
All the others I sculpted and textured in Sculptris. Including the rucksacks. :) Textures are either custom or from the web. (like the digicam)
     I posed the humans in Daz3D. Their outfits were bought from the Daz website and modified by me. The others were rigged and posed in Cinema 4d. Since they are all high poly I had to render each as a seperate element and then put the pieces together in post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...