Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jethro goes live in...

    I just clicked the on sale button, Jethro goes to war should be live in 24-72 hours.
You can find it here when it does:
http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?ATH=Chris+Hechtl&STORE=EBOOK

   I've been working on a fence for the past several days and I am thoroughly sunburnt and annoyed. Sleeping is not fun. That's the last time I leave the sunblock with someone else! I keep thinking... "The burnt hand teaches best... The burnt hand teaches best..." Hell, if it was only my hand it wouldn't be so annoying! Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...