Sunday, July 29, 2012

SeaWorld take 2

    SeaWorld went better the second go around, this time we arrived earlier and focused on the exhibits over the shows. The kids even managed to get in almost every ride, and we hit 3 out of 4 of the restaurants.
    I managed to pick up a few ideas for my writing. (Consider it a bit of research) I was a bit put out over a few things but it was still a better day. Ironically I have only a small 2 centimeter square sun burn on the back of my left wrist. My sister looks like a racoon. lol
    The kids as I said had a ball, my youngest nephew had to get thoroughly soaked near 8pm and then shivered until his father broke down and rented a warming booth for 2 minutes to dry him out. I've got a few images of him standing in the soak zone at Atlantis getting sprayed. The imp used the towel as a shield... and of course couldn't use it to dry off later. sigh. kids.
    Saturday I helped my landlord tear apart the backyard fence only to patch it back together again. Tomorrow he wants to do it again. Sigh.
    Today I did a bit of editing with Ghost Station. I'm trying to improve things, make it easier for Mechmaster to later edit. Hopefully my learning curve is still heading upwards. It would be nice if I could sort out the past and present tense stuff while writing it, not in post. Grrr.

   To finish this post off I'll just toss out a couple Veraxin pics. The colored ones are of Chirby, a character from my upcoming release: Jethro goes to war. It will be released hopefully this week!

If you're wondering he's dressed in some military camo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...