Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oh my aching...

Back.  :p
    Yeah, I screwed it up again. Dad did the same thing over the weekend. I screwed mine up last month trying to open a stuck window, and then again Sunday bending over to scrub cat food stains off the floor.
     Dad did his bending to open his dresser drawer. lol
     It makes sitting a painful experience. Which makes working even harder for me. Hopefully it will clear up soon. I am trying to stretch and exercise and for the first time I turned the spa on and simmered in it last night. Not bad, it didn't help but it was nice. And now I know how long to heat it for! That sucker gets hot fast! 45 minutes to 111 degrees!

    Anyway, I have mad some small progress here and there. On the Ghost Station writing front I've added 11 pages and converted the font to Times New Roman... which dropped my page count by a hundred pages. That's annoying. I've also tidied up a few errors in past and present tense.
    I've also made some progress on the cover art, I managed to do the first 3 layers. After talking it over with Mechmaster I'm going to leave the cyber bit out since it's detracting from the scene.

     This morning I've been listening to Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory while working on the Scarab Maintenance boat for the scene. I lifted the concept art from Mike Doscher. You can check out his blog spot here:
www.mikedoscher.blogspot.com
    He's a talented artist. Check out his work when you get the time. :) My 3D model will most likely not do the concept art justice since I'm not throwing as much detail at it as he did.

   I've also added a few bits here and there to future stories. Adding a some new plot twists to Plague planet mainly. :)

   I believe Mechmaster is up to chapter 6 in editing Afraid of the Dark. It's a bit of a slugfest, hopefully it gets easier soon.
  
   And finally, we're going to SeaWorld again tomorrow. Wish us luck. Hopefully things will go a bit better this go around. We're leaving earlier, and staying until closing. That is if we can get the group together and moving out on time! Women!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...