Monday, July 16, 2012

Progress of a sorts

  Well, I haven't done much in Ghost Station for the past several days, I've spent a lot of time buming around in future books changing the font to Times New Roman at 10 points. I had to since I found I can't use Courier New when I tried to upload Jethro to the B&N site.
    BTW, Jethro is up and ready to launch, I just need to get the B&N AISN number (their version of an ISBN) into it. That won't happen until I launch it. I hate that only RTF works. I've tried other formats, nothing works for me. They either crash during the upload or I get an error. PDF, Doc, doesn't matter. Only RTF seems to work... but it can take an hour to upload a manuscript.
  Back to the future books... there are 26 total (?) so far in the Wandering engineer universe, all broken into 4 story arches from 3 time periods. So far I've released 4 books Jethro makes 5 and I'm finished the first draft of Ghost Station for 6.
    I also have another 16 other books in various levels of development. Most are 3-10 page treatements. Princess Rescue Inc has been at the 1st draft stage for over a year, I want to do some rewriting to it to add some alternate perspectives so that may take another year.
   
  For those of you wondering, I have tried to correct my first 3 books but there is some funky write protect on them that's been preventing it. Between that and not really having the time I've sort of let it slide. I'm going to take another stab at it now. Maybe I can fix some of the easy errors now if I go to an older copy of the manuscript? We'll see.

  I was going to release an image of the starmap but instead I'll throw this out here for now. :)

                  Now, if you'll excuse me I've got to work on some things... :D

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...