Monday, July 9, 2012

Zoids

Last week I dug up my last Zoid rebuilds while talking with my old friend Gerraldo, aka Aikanaro. I decided to do some pics... and that lead to an attempt at some spinners. After talking with my friend I changed the poses to less static poses.
Some of the zoids are dirty, I wanted to dirty them up, add a bit of wear and tear to them for reality sake.
It turns out that my PC can't handle it though, I get the blue screen of death when I try. One part overheating (It's 100+ out and 80+ in my room) and I'm getting worrisome clock errors.
Anyway, here are the Zoids.

The Rev Raptor:


The Hellcat:

The factory new blue Shield Liger:

And finally the Command Shield liger:

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...