Monday, February 16, 2015

Battle Lines cover

Okay, I finished this over the weekend.
    This was fun to make. I had intended to have a lot more in the battle (actually a battle from the climax) but when it started to get busy with the missiles and missile pods I called it. :)

     Oh, the people on the bottom. Center in blue undress uniform is Fleet Admiral Irons. (He's returning everyone else's salute) Behind him are Admiral Subert and Admiral White.
     On the left is a Neogorilla, I don't think that is the chief warrant officer, if I remember correctly he has blue fur. (Not sure) Beside him is an elf, or as close as I can get to 1 in Daz. In the foreground (the gray guy) is a Gashg. (again as close as I can get to one in Daz)
     On the right side center is a woman in a skinsuit, then the Raven Chimera is LTCMDR Wong. (Freshly promoted) and then the short guy is obviously Commander Vestri Sindri, beside him is Captain Samuels, and behind them is a Naga. (or as close as I can get to one again in Daz) Again, I was tempted to throw more people into the scene (even a Veraxin) but I decided to call it.

    Jory hit me up about Admiral White's not having his cap tucked in his elbow (oops I guess it slipped and he caught it) and that no one salutes on board unless reporting to a commanding officer. (actually he was very much a nitpicking brat when he first saw that image, him and a female cohort of his) I thought of this scene as more of a... show of respect. :) I liked it better than everyone clapping and cheering.

    I am planning to get into Jethro 4 sometime this week after maybe doing some more character art. (I only have a couple of people left on my list to do)

    I'll put another snippet of BL or MV2 up in a day or so. (I may pass it to Minion Mike or Jory to put up on the FB group first...)

5 comments:

  1. Woho... Countdown has started....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For which one? MV2 is coming out first. Hopefully by the middle of next month. Tim ran into a hiccup but he said he should be done by the end of the week. I'm going to give 1 other person a chance at it then send it off to Rea and Goodlife. :)
      Poon has been diligently working on BL. He's been extremely helpful in catching my bugs and errors. :)

      Oh, and despite my desire to work on some more character art I've been making J4 scene notes all morning. I don't know for how much longer I can hold out the urge to dive into it. lol

      Delete
  2. Battle Lines :) I devour directly any Engineer or Jethro book that comes out to find out more what is happening in that universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol
      Well, you'll be pleased to know that despite the weather and my attempt at taking some time off to model some of the characters my perverse nature has led be into Jethro 4 over the past couple of days. Yesterday I broke the notes down some more, added a ton of scenes I thought up, and on and on. Today I am up to my ankles, I just finished the first 2 chapters. Time for some ice cream and the DVR. Agent Carter awaits! :)

      Delete
  3. when can we expect battle lines? i need it so bad

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...