Friday, November 4, 2016

Convoy

Okay, I sent this out to the Betas, I've gotten enough positive responses to feel comfortable moving forward with it as the cover:

  Prometheus is front and center. There are Resolution class heavy cruisers, some Apollo class corvettes, Manta class frigates, Arboth class destroyers, and support ships made from Rj001's archive of ships I bought. :)

The Betas should (fingers crossed) have Convoy back to me so I can send it off to Rea sometime next week. I'll start putting up snippets this weekend. (if I remember)

Also, I changed the cover to J5 slightly on Rick's suggestion:

I'm slowly getting caught up on my To-do list. I'm still debating if I want to do more character renders or animate the Convoy cover (which would be cool!) or do something else this weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I Just wanted to say I am really looking froward to this series. I think it will bring back some of the explores spirit back to the Federation Universe that we lost after the other series stabilized on the Horath war. The what is around this next new solar system and who is this new character. That and I loved the short stories with Shelby Logan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be an interesting experience. :)

      Sitrep: I just (right now) uploaded it to Rea. I'll try to remember to start posting snippets today or this week.

      I gave up on most of my To-do list except MUSO.com. I am working on that while also working on the next book, Tales of the Founding of the Federation 2.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...