Friday, December 22, 2017

Short Horizon! Multiverse 3 publishes... NOW!

First up, wow!

Okay, here we go again!

   Multiverse 3, another tour of short stories in fantasy and science fiction. See a new adventure for Princess Zara of Princess Rescue Inc begin to unfold. See new characters run through a brutal rite of passage in Afraid of the Dark, and explore a new point of view from the Bootstrap Colony universe. Eight stories in all, including 2 all new Federation stories.

The previous post has more about it I suppose.

I will post the usual links in a bit. I may also post one of the short stories here on the blog over the weekend, IDK yet. We'll see. It is the Christmas one and yes, it will have some impact on things in the Federation universe.

I'll post the links when they become available.

Edit: from Han:
Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078KQKHP5/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1514021806&sr=8-3&keywords=multiverse+3

B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/multiverse-3-chris-hechtl/1127705426?ean=2940158838347

7 comments:

  1. Perfect timing, I was just heading off to work and was wondering what I was going to read. I just finished buying it. Thank you sir once again for you efforts to entertain us, Hopefully for a nice profit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found the link Chris:

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078KQKHP5/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1514021806&sr=8-3&keywords=multiverse+3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I have loved the Dragon King story, the Princes story and the alien invasion story. I didn't realize the BSC story WAS a BSC story until the end, I kept waiting for the Pirates or the Federation to show up. The story was good but it didn't feel like BSC, and the skip in the timeline...Sorry but it just seems like it's to much too soon. So much more needs doing before moving forward. At lest IMHO. I just didn't feel it. On the other hand I bought P.R. Inc. And would welcome a Dragon King novel. I'll leave a review after I finish the book. Overall a good read so far and looking forward to more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed everything up to the last story. I just couldn't read past a few pages of the Christmas Intervention when I recognized the setup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the stories, even the BSC story though it didn't feel like BSC to me, it was a good read all in all. I left a good review on Amazon and am waiting for the next book whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richard, RetiredArmy. I had fun with them.
      Sitrep: I'm currently ankle deep in TTT. I had a bit of a head start in it, I 'officially' started it on Monday and I'm already past 100 pages. I have 6 finished chapters, but as usual (and much to Wayne's annoyance) I am skipping all over the place. I guess that's just my writing style. I'm starting to settle down now... I think.
      Maybe.
      No promises.

      I am not in love with this new theme. I think it is going to be changed again ASAP.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...