Saturday, July 7, 2018

Liberty or Death

Well, I wanted to leave Pi Fight up on the blog a little longer but it looks like most of the betas who wanted a crack at LOD have reported in. Only 2 are out standing. So, I better let everyone know about the next book.

Here is the cover to Liberty or Death, the next book in the Federation Reborn saga.
I've wanted to use that station for years but kept putting it off. I finally had a scene to justify it's use. :)
(And hey! not a battle scene!)

I'll try to post the first snippet this weekend. I've been forced to reduce my PC time, it is blistering hot here right now. Currently 108. Yesterday it topped out at 118. Even with the AC on my room temp can hit 90 by 2pm. That is going to hamper things a bit, but it's to be expected.

I've started writing Full Circle, the next book in the Horatio Logan/Pi Adventure series. (They are merging) It is slow going so far, but, I just started yesterday. I'm shooting for a short book.

I hope everyone had a great Fourth!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent news Chris.
    Can't wait for the snippets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to the snippets, but can’t wait for the book to publish. Will have to do a quick re-read again of the 2 Pi books and TTT, in anticipation of release.
    Having read well over 1000 Sci-fi books over the years, the Federation series ranks in my top 5 all time, and I truly enjoy your storytelling Chris. With so many more tales to tell moving forward, I anticipate that I will be enjoying your tales for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well miss wide and hit us with a big book instead. lol. Can't wait for some new books, It's been a bit of a dry spell for books worth buying. Pi Fight was great by the way, needed a bit more store with Shultz, he's been kind of underused since the early Jethro books in my unasked for opinion. Good luck with the heat.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...