Friday, September 14, 2018

Full Circle is publishing... now!

Ayeyup, I went and did it. Full Circle is publishing now. I'll post the links when they become available.

  Rear Admiral Horatio Logan has been through the ringer in Bek. Sent there by Fleet Admiral Irons to get the system's navy up to date, he instead walked into a rebellion and was court-martialed as a concequence of it.
  Admiral Irons managed to stomp out the rebellion and restore order to the star system. Admiral Logan returned to his duty and his original mission.
  But, there is still some lingering resistance in Bek. And there are also powerful things afoot in the outer Federation. Eventually both forces will conspire to move Admiral Logan out of Bek and back to the Federation where a new destiny awaits.
 
  Folklore is in the hands of the Betas, and I'm off this week and next to decompress and catch up on other projects. I'm hoping to get the ID-10 done,(But the model has picked up some gaps and wicked warps)  plus make some progress on the much delayed Reindeer Project. The weather is conspiring against me however. :P

EDIT:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HCMJ9MR

B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1129537672?ean=2940161565957
Thank you Duncan!

Anyway, enjoy the book and please post a review!

6 comments:

  1. B&N https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1129537672?ean=2940161565957

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris

    Yes you said it, a lot of fillers that were in other books. With that being said Amazing the way it was put together into a coherent story. Loved the ending. Thought the first big reveal from John was cryptically cool and the second Reveal was interesting also. I am a little sad with the merging of story lines and the closing out of Bek (Honestly was bound to happen as it is a closed environment and hard to make that engaging.) With that said please continue to use Zek. Send me an email and I have some ideas if you want them.

    Think you should give up the short story books. I know they are a break for you but they have never sold well(from what you have said). Instead look at adding 2-3 short stories at the end of every book. Maybe 1 at the front and 2 at the end. That way it will let you still write them and fill everything in and lets you cut down on the production of another book where you have to worry about editing, cover art and publishing. Just an Idea try to think about it. Off to add review to the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soren.
      Reveals: If I'd written Sparks as I'd planned one of the reveals would have been an oooh shoot moment. The other won't make sense until I write the a story in the Ragnarok time period. That will resolve a lingering big mystery. :)

      Zek: I'm fairly confident we'll see him turn up again.

      Short story books: The sales are off across the board so they even out. They help me fill in the gaps and keep writing when the holidays hit.
      By packaging them in their own book it is another book to sell. I'm keeping them short though. Under 250 pages.
      I'll just keep plugging away for now. :)

      Thanks again for the review!

      Delete
  3. Sorry Chris, but I disagree this was a book with nothing new happening, and the first of all your books I haven’t thoroughly enjoyed. Hope you get back to writing in your normal style, and deliver to your subscribers instead of trying to please the beta’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it. Well, hopefully the next book will better suit you.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...