Monday, November 12, 2018

Kai's Story

Sitrep:
So, I was working on Multiverse 4 and 1 Federation Universe story got out of control. That turned into Kai's Story:

 
  Kai's Story is a short novel detailing Kai's struggle to form the Tauren Confederation 600+ years prior to Commodore Logan's arrival in Tau sector.
That is currently up in the bull pen (no pun intended). I should be passing it on to Rea for editing this week. I'll try to start putting up snippets this week. It is short. (for me at least)

   In other news, Multiverse 4 is done and in the hands of the Betas as well. That should be out hopefully next month sometime. I've started the cover art for it yesterday. Fortunately for me, Daz3D is having that big sale so I picked a few pieces up to use.

  That's a record for me, 8 books in 1 year. :P I am done. I will putt around with the graphic novel and notes but I have no intention of taking on another book until January. So, no Wayne and whoever else, I'm not going to start Shiver Me Timbers any time soon. No nagging. Uh, uh-uh! Nope! Don't want to hear it! La-la-la... I can't hear you!

Lol Like that ever worked for long.

   I am making some progress on my droid project but stalling out again on the reindeer project. My CR10-S4 is limping along with an improvised pulley until the new one arrives sometime next month or January. I'm on my second temporary pulley. :P
  I printed stuff for my nephew's college project this week. We worked on it all weekend. Yesterday we finished. I was going to post a pic but the... oh, now you want to work? Sure, okay...
   I tried to print the plane but he ended up buying one. That worked out better, printing it would have cost more, the directions were nonexistent and it would have been even more of a headache to make. This one was bad enough! The thread had both of us ready to scream! This was his first model ever. (not kidding, dad and I were lax in his education! He did okay though, even if he goofed on the 2nd wing decals and glue)
  I printed, primed, sanded, and painted the bust of the Red Baron as well as the Red Baron's nemesis. >:D I couldn't resist throwing him in.
I also bought the materials and made the diorama. All I can say is, the brat better get an A!

  I'm also about to ring my sister's neck, she's turned my Thanksgiving week into a trifecta nightmare. A party to decorate my house Wednesday, (it is decorated already but they bought more stuff, and I clean that day, including carpet cleaning usually) Thanksgiving Thursday, and a dinner party decorating the house for Christmas and putting up the Christmas Tree Friday!) I'm exhausted just thinking about what it's going to entail. She insists it has to be Friday, not later on the weekend too. Several people have already gotten the day off to attend.  >:P
I usually try to space that stuff out so I can relax and enjoy it. She's anxious to get things going for some reason. And she has a point, the brat pack have off the wall schedules so they won't all be together until just before Christmas. Sigh.
I still hate the rush.
  She's even trying to get me to put my Christmas Lights up (I've got a massive amount of lights and stuff) and the Town Scenes (yes, plural, I have 2 massive ones I put up on top of my kitchen cabinets) up on Saturday! She got dad on board briefly before I put my foot down. GRR. And some people wonder why I can't get out of my own way around this time period?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...