Thursday, October 18, 2018

Folklore is publishing... now!

Sitrep:
  I got the manuscript back the other day but I've been nose to the grindstone with Kai's story. Sorry. :)
  I had problems uploading it to Amazon. Hopefully they figured it out. It took all day to get it uploaded and through their system. GRR. I played a lot of solitaire. :P

Anyway...
About:

  A group of ONI operatives test themselves and their new ship by visiting an abandoned station. A carrier is sent out to show the flag in a series of air shows gets far more than they bargained for. A pair of retired bickering veterans have their own version of fishing going on. These are just some of the ten new stories of the Reborn Federation.
 
As soon as each goes live I'll post a link as usual.
 
Book 43! Woot woot!

Edit: Okay, here it is:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JHJV8CN

B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/folklore-chris-hechtl/1129760029;jsessionid=075CC7A003C78C786C5FB51D2F0B3ED7.prodny_store02-atgap14?ean=2940161716564

If some of you are wondering, yes a couple of the stories will have a big impact on things to come.

3 comments:

  1. Off topic completely but felt like I had to post it somewhere. Rereading the series and on the 3rd book. Purser on destiny is the accountant and name Charlie. I'm also an accountant named Charlie. Not sure if I should feel offended at how accountants are portrayed or laugh at the coinenced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also. How old is irons at this time? Book 1 states he is over 100. Book 3 says he is 94.

      It was also said he could live for about 200 years. That changed to 400. Then 1,000 or more.

      Delete
    2. Hi Charlie,
      Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. I think the purser thing started in the first book. I'm not overly fond of paper pushers I guess. :)
      (kidding)

      As to Irons age, I tried to keep it consistent but I might have shot myself in the foot. He did spend some time in stasis before his long stint. I don't know where the 1,000 came from. That is wrong. Including each time he has been in stasis he's over 800 I believe.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...