Monday, July 1, 2019

RIP Aunt Elaine

  So, I spent the past week finishing The Hyperspace War and working on my droid while the family was on vacation. I finished Saturday and was going to write this post bragging about finishing the rough draft in 19 days, and show off The Gaia Project's cover.

Oh, and mention that I just sent The Gaia Project off to Rea a moment ago.

Was.

Sigh.

  Dad was getting caught up on his Facebook this morning and found out my Aunt passed away last night. She had terminal brain cancer. The kids were there with her. My cousin called a moment ago to talk to dad. Her death is starting to sink in.
  I scanned that image to print a lithophane for her when we heard the diagnosis in April. She was tickled pink over it. It is the last picture I have of her.

  The doctor gave her weeks to live but she was a stubborn lady and held in there to see her granddaughter get married.

We will all love and miss you Aunt Elaine, especially your hug-a-bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Uneasy Truce has published!

  About:  The war with the Tauren Confederation has come to a screeching halt with the destruction of the Tauren fleets and the arrival of...