Monday, February 10, 2020

Pirate Empress Cover

So, I've been sitting on this for a week or so.
You can see Catherine and Elvira on the left, Ivan on the right. I'll do the write up and stuff later.

   It has been a traumatizing week. Last week turned into the most horrible week of my life. We had a tragic unexpected stupid death in the family. (I found the body and I'm still having issues with that.) On top of that my dad got some bad medical news which just added insult to injury. The expression 'it never rains but it pours' came to mind. Coincidentally it has been raining. Sigh.
  The family is rallying. The extended family are still slowly being notified so I'm not going to go into much more detail. (I've been asked to keep it brief anyway for the sake of the kids anyway) We're all still in shock and going through the various stages of grief.

   I am going to start Jethro 6 sometime this week but I am not sure when. The Betas are working on PE and will be getting me the edits back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Chris, Sorry to hear your family has had a hard go of it. I hope everything works out and your dad gets through okay. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soren. We're trying to get through it one day at a time.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...