Saturday, February 29, 2020

Pirate Empress is publishing ...NOW!

Okay, as I said in the previous post, Goodlifeguide got back to me sooner than expected and I got the manuscript in this morning. I just finished uploading it to Amazon and B&N. Hopefully there will be no problems, B&N was hinky.

Oh, also, I lowered the price on 11 other titles. So, if you fell behind, now is your chance to get caught up. I'll be going through and lowering other prices later in March. (I think, I may forget)

  Fleet Admiral John Henry Irons and his Reborn Federation had been fighting the pirate empire for over a decade. The battles have sea-sawed back and forth across the sector but the Federation has finally beaten the enemy back to their home star system.
  Catherine Ramichov has seen the battles and has taken over in a bloody coup, ruthlessly culling her own family to take control of the empire. She has a firm idea of what to do and knows what is at stake is nothing less than the survival of her empire.
   Admiral Irons and the military may think they have them beaten, but she is just getting started as Horath's first... Pirate Empress!

As usual, I'll post the links when they go live.
  Edit: And we are live!

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085B9YRLC

B&N:  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pirate-empress-chris-hechtl/1136577813?ean=2940162744504

2 comments:

  1. Been awesome so far about halfway through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. write something after the end, i am curious about your opinion.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...