Friday, March 19, 2021

Federation Flyby Video

 Okay first, the usual sitrep:

I finished the rough draft of Searching for a Needle, it is in the hands of the first Betas now. I also roughed out the cover:


Should be fun.

In other news, I'm working on a backlog of projects and stuff. Oh, and I finished this:


Cool! The Colonel pointed out I should make another version pointing out what ships are what. I'm considering it.

I am also starting to ramp up work on another video too. More on that later.

If you like the video give it a thumbs up please!

Time to go see what other mischief I can get into!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it really need to have labels. Labels should included the Ships typ like DN BB BC CV CC LC DD and so forth

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...