Wednesday, October 26, 2022

FOW and sitreps

 Sitrep:

So, FOW is in the hands of Rea, she will get started on it sometime this week. BSC3 is ready for her, and I finished BSC4 over the weekend. 

I am considering trying to squeeze one more book in this year, Tauren Invasion a short story series with the Marines and Army units during the Tauren War.

 Here are the covers so far:

Fortunes Of War again:


 That is the main Engineering series.

BSC3:

Some sharp people might have noticed I've already posted the image on another platform. :)

I adapted Herschel Hoffmeyer's T-Rex tack set for his Carnotaurus. The raptor should be recognizable from BC2. :)

BSC4 cover wip: (as of 20 minutes ago)

Yeah, I had fun with those. FYI the sharks are not mine, I tweaked a Behometh model rather than use the ones I modeled ages ago. (easier to pose though they lack the hammerhead)

The shuttle isn't quite what I had in mind but it was what I had on hand. :)


That is it for now!


I will be posting snippets of FOW in the coming days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...