Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ghost Station Cover

     Yesterday I played with the Kiev model, digging through my vast library of greebles and doodads to dress it up. It's kind of vexing that after adding all that detail you can't really see most of it.
     This morning I pulled the people and equipment from the First Steps cover into the scene and scaled them to size. I played with the textures a little and then dropped them where I wanted them. After doing a render test I concluded there is no point completing the Scarab, the people are specs on the ship and the Scarab is only slightly bigger than they are.
    So, here it is. I may play with the fonts and lettering later when I get some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...