Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting there...

   Still working on the Blade Liger, though I have done a little writing on book 5 of the Wandering Engineer, "Plague Planet" this morning. I'm hoping I'll have the Liger done by the 1st of November but I dunno.
  To Do:
1 Fix the shadow artefact problem. That's a biggy and I'm not happy about it. With the Blue color I really only see 2 major problems, the booster covers. All those booleans.
2 Mirror parts for the left side
3 Finish fitting, rigging and such of the boosters. Texture same
4 Rig pistons on the wings and boosters.
5 Sort out the neck and hose rigging.
6 Finish texturing
7 Markings/decals
8 Dirty it up!

And now for some images:








Bottom most image is the latest version of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Uneasy Truce has published!

  About:  The war with the Tauren Confederation has come to a screeching halt with the destruction of the Tauren fleets and the arrival of...