Monday, August 10, 2015

Stepping Stones goes live in 5...4...3...2...

Yup, it's going live!
    I did goof, in my haste to get it to Shelley I forgot to add the Appendix! GRR. Oh well. My bad. Sigh. I think you can enjoy it without that for now.

Here is the cover again in case you missed it:
EDIT: I've fixed the cover:
 


   Jack Lagroose's origins. The beginnings of modern Artificial Intelligence and how they evolved. Misadventures in Genetic engineering... here are those stories and more broadening the Founding of the Federation right up until the opening The First A.I. War.

As soon as the book goes live I will post the links here:

Amazon:

Amazon DE (Courtesy of Jörg)

B&N:

   In other news, I'm up to Chapter 32 of The First AI War. (EDIT now ACT III chapter 45) Starting to get to the interesting point where things finally start to happen. We'll see how it goes. :)

   Edit: Updates, as I said above, I fixed the cover. I also uploaded a new version with the Appendix (DUR!) and made the mandatory spelling corrections to Ghost Station, Battle Lines, and Destiny's Choice.

   OH! FYI!!! Ascraft is short for AeroSpaceCRAFT. It has been used by the late Anne McCaffrey, David Weber, John Ringo, and others. I like to use it too. Please stop filing complaints with Amazon on it. (You know who you are) It is NOT a misspelling. That is all.
 
We now return you to our regular scheduled summer blahs, featuring heat, more heat, and oh, did I mention heat?? :P

7 comments:

  1. The link for amazon.DE: http://www.amazon.de/Stepping-Founding-Federation-Stories-English-ebook/dp/B013Q5OL96/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1439272756&sr=8-5&keywords=chris+hechtl

    And now I'm late for work ...

    Jörg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Founding of the Federation Book Three or is this short stories. Because Founding of the Federation book 1 and 2 where not short stories.

    Also Chris do the Short Stories sell better? do people like them better what is the reason for doing so many of them. Do you like writing them more or are they just break books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I goofed the title up a bit. It should be Founding of the Federation Short stories 1. I couldn't fit all that there.

      No, Short stories don't sell better but yes they are a break for me. During time periods where I need a break or I know I can't focus on a full book I write short stories instead. (Summer/Holidays) That way I am less frustrated while still productive.
      They tend to fill in some of the blanks for the major stories too.

      Right now for instance I've got the actual book 3 on my plate. (The First AI War) But I can't focus because of everything going on around me. (FYI Dad is home and hanging pictures) Fortunately the gang is back to school tomorrow so I should get back into it.

      Delete
  3. Found it.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013Q5OL96

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was browsing youtube for movie trailers and came across this one. I would like to think that the whale wolf is similar to your land sharks =). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGTJ4Cv5ktE

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...