Thursday, March 31, 2022

#TurnUpTheHeat

 So, I've been plugging away at my first comic for the graphic novel all month. I've been doing rough renders with the intent of putting the pieces together in the end with the dialog and stuff.

I took a break to render these.



The first is my original intended entry, a simple broken containment. It was a pain to set up and took 3+ hours to render. (that was the 5th attempt) The lights are set at 100% intensity and I got... yeah, that.


Anyway, when I was having problems figuring out the Atmospheric Fog out I tested in in the Willow Creek scene with the Death Stalker /Shrieker/ Mud Demon/ Dilgarth.

#TurnUpTheHeat

  #MadeWithDaz

#Herschel Hoffmeyer

 

I am doing this for a change of pace and to get me out of a rut.

I do love the photo realism but the render times and clunky interface are a deal breaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...