Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Shelby 6 Hold the Line

Sitrep:

   So, I've been working on the comics for the Engineer Universe, I've roughed out 1 and I'm 3 shots away from roughing out the second. Then I get all the fun parts of post work, cropping, putting the pieces together, dialog, etc.


  That is the latest render, a raw image of Sprite... (version 2.0) This image is from the Introduction Comic tentatively titled "An introduction essay to modern history by Captain Sprite." Before you pick up your pitchforks and torches, FYI: it takes place during the Liberty or Death time period.

  It should be interesting. There are 4 comics, my current plan (revised) is to release them 1 at a time over the coming months and then together as a graphic novel when they are all done. I'd like to see them in print but that is a very expensive process. Maybe someday...

Here is a raw image from the second comic (rendered first) called The Hunt:


 Yes those are pirates. Yes they are wearing salvaged Federation armor.

  FYI there are 4 other comics and another graphic novel planned too. But not for a while. This is taking longer than I'd hoped.

   In other news I've made some progress on my R2, getting the center foot to 90% complete. I'm pleased with finally making some headway there.  I'm also pleased since I managed to do it despite having a very crappy past couple of days this week. What's the expression? Oh yes, 'it never rains but it pours?' 

Anyway... 

Here is the cover to Shelby 6 which is currently in Rea's hands...

There is a short teaser video which will be uploaded to Youtube sometime soon. Just a short thing.

Also, I finished Shelby 7 months ago. Here is the cover:


Another video is in the works for that one. I need to finish putting the pieces together. (I've got too many balls in the air at the moment)

So, expect Shelby 6 later this month. Snippets will start in a day or so, and the video sometime this week as well. (fingers crossed I don't forget) Then maybe a comic, or most likely Shelby 7 in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...