Friday, May 13, 2022

Rest In Peace

 I received a text before sunrise this morning that my Aunt Cindy has unfortunately passed away.


  She battled various cancers over the past few years. She was always a feisty fighter though, and rose to each challenge with the love and support of her husband and family. This last battle unfortunately she didn't win. But she fought valiantly and she will be missed.

...Especially her cheekiness as seen here when I texted her "Happy Birthday Blondy," back in 2019. lol

Rest In Peace


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to cancer awhile back. There are no words that let you take it all in.

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...