Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Done!

        Well, sorta. Princess Rescue Inc. is now out of my hands, I just finished uploading it to Mechmaster a minute ago.
       It was a long tedious edit, but not nearly as long as I had been afraid of. A month, not bad. I cleaned up what I could, added some alternative view points and nearly doubled the manuscript in size from adding different things and tons more scenes and details. It's not as rich or polished as say something from Ringo or Weber, but it should work as a light read.
      Tomorrow I'm either going back to writing Jethro 2 First to Fight, or I'm going to work on something else. Not sure yet. What I am sure about is I'm going to celebrate with a frosted brown sugar pop tart and a round of Mariokart. I need to practice before my nephew comes over this weekend. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

The Roo Collective Snippet 2

 Here is the second snippet: A Matter of Survival   Lop Ear sighed heavily as he checked his zone. Nothing. It was getting near dark; ...