Monday, September 24, 2012

Amazon means Argth!

   I've been having fun researching Amazon and converting the manuscripts to their acceptable format. It's oooh so much fun, I haven't been this frustrated in ages!
   I figured out how to do the table of contents, but apparently when I fix the indent problem (B&N wants tabs and no auto indent, Amazon wants no tabs and auto indent) it either 1 doesn't work... or more recently it partially works but also randomly changes my quote marks to g and h! GAAAAAAHHH! At this rate I'm going to go bald pulling my hair out! Entire chapters randomly changed! Back to the drawing board!
   Sooo, impass there until I figure something or other out with Word and Open Office. In the meantime I've been drooling over new parts for my PC... I've got a new case coming this week and I'm ordering more stuff next month. (Rebuilding my PC piece meal) I've been having a ball reading over everything. Window shopping (no pun intended) is always a lot more fun than actually putting it together and reinstalling Windows and all my software, then getting through any conflicts and other issues. That part I'm not looking forward to. Nope, not at all.
   Speaking of shopping... anyone else notice Amazon (again here we go again) has consistantly undercut everyone? I do mean everyone... well... almost everyone. not Geeks. But Tigerdirect, Frys, and Newegg are getting creamed. Lower prices at Amazon and anything over $25 has free shipping....
  
   Instead of diving right into another writing project or editing project, I've been researching the Blade liger. I've made a few zoids including the latest Shield liger... and I started the Blade liger but never got around to it. Now seems like a good time to take a break for a week or so and have a little fun.
http://www.amazon.com/Zoids-Revoltech-Blade-Liger/dp/B003LVYW1I

1 left if someone wants to get it. Me, I'm saving my money for the Avengers DVD release tomorrow. :D

3 here:
http://www.amazon.com/Revoltech-No-93-Zoids-Action-Figure/dp/B004ASOL26/ref=pd_sim_t_1

This is the version I am making: I've spent a good bit of time surfing for reference images:
http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Kotobukiya-Limited-Edition-Mirage/dp/B003NNVEJM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_9

I think my buddy Mechmaster has one of these come to think of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Uneasy Truce has published!

  About:  The war with the Tauren Confederation has come to a screeching halt with the destruction of the Tauren fleets and the arrival of...