YUP!
I just got the word from Goodlifeguide.com that she's wrapping up the manuscript. As soon as I get it I'll start publishing it and post the synopses/cover art here again. Sooo... it should be out by Monday the 21st. 'Should.' Operative word there, should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRI 5 Knowledge is Power is publishing NOW!
Yep, book 100! BOOK 100! Yeah, that is insane ! Eugene Ryans and his friends have been finding their lives in the Imperium filled wi...
-
A funny thing happened when I checked my email last night, Convoy was in it. Apparently Goodlifeguide pulled out all the stops to get it o...
-
Sorry for the delay! I goofed on the spelling of 'Separation' (separation) on Amazon, I'll correct it shortly. The manuscript...
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteWow great just in time for my next Fix.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chris much appreciated.
Yippee! and as someone in bootstrap colony said "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Yes!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any recent posts. Just wondering when the next book in the series comes out and does it follow the Admiral or Jethro? Thanks. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete