Friday, February 1, 2013

1st proof read of Ghost Station is in!

In a monumental effort showcasing his willpower and skills Gord has finished proof reading Ghost Station this morning. One week to complete 32 chapters. Wow! He has been sending me corrections daily, I in turn will now be implementing the corrections before I pass it on to someone else to proof read. Thank you thank you Gord!

I have jotted out a half a dozen short story treatments and finished 2 short stories this week. I've also made some progress with Plague Planet. (Few!) I passed the short stories on to the guys to read. (Thanks again!)

I have also started work on the cover art for Plague Planet. I'm having some funny AA rendering issues so Mechmaster is lending me a hand.

I'm about to be invaded so that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is ver mesmirizing, I love enjoying the whole blog readinf. I really need this food for thought
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...