Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bootstrap Colony 1 republish

    Okay, Goodlifeguide sent me the manuscript back early (I wasn't expecting it until this weekend) so I republished it this morning at both Amazon and B&N. I'm still too lazy/inept/busy, whatever excuse you want to use to get involved with Smashwords still, sorry. :)
    I bumped the price up to cover the cost of the editing and stuff. I'll try to remember to drop it back down once I've recouped the investment. :)
  
   In other news, those of you at the FB group may have noticed another snippet post. TTTS, I'm going to post it here in a day or so. And no, TTTS is not another goofy Mario story. You'll see!

There. Done. Must. Have. Caffeine!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Chris, I looked for the updated book, but amazon still only shows the old BC with .99 cent cost. Also it shows I have purchased it of course. Is the new one under a new name? or do you have the link for the reuploaded one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what is going on. Amazon says the adjusted price then marks it back down to 99cents.
      http://www.amazon.com/Bootstrap-Colony-Chris-Hechtl-ebook/dp/B00AWJ4TVU/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409188389&sr=1-10
      It does say edition 4 though. If you purchased it before see if you can do a refresh before you buy it again.

      Delete
    2. Ok, No refresh yet on my old version. I do see the link and it shows I have purchased the version in the past. So the update part might be a bit to kick in maybe.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...