Monday, August 11, 2014

The world lost a great clown...

   Words fail to describe how I am feeling. On the one hand, I am grateful my dad is celebrating his 64rth birthday, but on the other, his favorite comedian and one of mine has died.

 
   I can't remember the number of times you made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. You had a magic mania about you, zany antics that touched our hearts and our spirits.
  We lost you before your time Robin, the world still needed you, perhaps now more than ever. You will be missed, greatly.
 
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
 
I'll remember that Robin, that and other nuggets of wisdom you passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...