Tuesday, August 19, 2014

You may want to watch the FB group or this space in a day or so...

     I checked the reviews and noticed 29 new ones since my 8/2/14 so here we go. I just sent Mighty Mike the 2 snippets. (want another bump the reviews up by 1!) Once he's posted them on the FB group he'll let me know and then I'll put them up 1 at a time here. And feel free to comment if you have issues. Please!

IF you are too lazy to find the link below I'll be nice and save you the trouble, here it is again:

     In other news, Daz is acting up, I was playing with characters.(I came up with a team based on... some famous people, then added my version, then it grew and grew... I went nutty, as usual) I'm now playing email tag with tech support. (and they've been it for a couple days now... sigh) When it is fixed (and no uninstall and reinstall doesn't fix it) I'll post the team I've been working on. He he he... wait, cough, cough, that's not right. "Muhahaha" ... yup, that one sounds much better. Much, much better. >:D

     I sent BSC1 to Goodlifeguide the other day, and I just sent Rea BSC2. (BSC=BootStrap Colony) So the ball is rolling on both, sorry about the delay. (I had planned to get both out earlier this month) Since BSC2 is 502 pages, it might take Rea a bit to get through that one. :D

    We've had minor disasters with the pool over the past 10 days. It has been one thing after another, just insane. I don't envy the landlord at all, spa cover plates shattered, then the electrical fried in the rain, then the pool blew a pipe and drained the pool while we were out Sunday... Dad's having kittens over the water bill we're going to get. Hopefully Sunday was the cap to the entire insanity and I can get back to writing and stuff. (and yes, dealing with the FB group's Character Contest. Hmm... I wonder if I should have Mike send each contestant a snippet or chapter for participating? Hmmm...)
 
Minor stuff:
 I am up to 218 pages for TTTS but I've got some timeline issues to sort out. Fun fun fun. The First AI war is coming along too, (17 pages) I've got a couple ideas for 2 short stories for the characters I was working on... and I'm in love with http://www.artstation.com/
Seriously, if you want a time suck, check it out. It's the new art thing. Stuff from famous movies, games, some new, some old, some that hasn't been released yet! Wild stuff. I am inspired!
I also started the website but ran into annoying snags. I'll get around to it eventually.
 
Oh, so getting into the expansions to Twighlight Imperium. I still prefer the first version of the game though. We started the game again Sunday (see the pool incident) and we're supposed to set it back up (with photos and documents) to play again... and again... in a mondo huge galactic battle. I've got a fleet and the ships my brother-in-law slaughtered WILL BE AVENGED! lol
 
Okay, that's it. I'm done for the evening... time to watch the stuff I DVR'd and for ICE CREAM! (insert favorite maniacal laugh here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...