Saturday, August 2, 2014

Keep an eye on the FB group...

NEWS: I sent Rea Bootstrap Colony 1 to be edited. (again)
Buutt, Goodlifeguide is on vacation until the end of this month. (I just found out yesterday) So, my carefully crafted plan to re-release Bootstrap Colony 1 quickly followed by Bootstrap Colony 2 went south. Expect them next month unless something changes. Sorry about that.

I finished roughing out Act 1 of To Touch the Stars. I am now on a mild hiatus to catch up on a few things (though I keep finding myself getting into Act 2) like the FB character contest and other things I've been neglecting/ putting off. (the dishwasher for one)
I sent Act 1 to Darion a few minutes ago... and accidentally to Mike too. lol oops?

Additional news/ heads up: I noted 14 new reviews at Amazon, and 6 at Barnes & Noble a few moments ago while chatting with Mike. So, keep an eye on the FB group for good things will be posted there first this weekend, then here soon afterward. Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Just finished rereading bootstrap colony 1. Compared to the first edition, the current edition is a much easier read, but appears to be missing some plot details. The only continuity error is it doesn't talk about the predator drone crashing. Can't wait for number two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rea is currently cleaning Bootstrap Colony 1 up for hopefully the last time.
      Predator drone: It was recovered. I thought it was in there, 1 sentence tucked away about drone recovery. I'm not sure. If not oops.

      Delete
    2. It talks about the recovery, but not the crash.

      Delete
  2. Also, please, please, please stop using the word "taboo". That word doesn't mean what you think it means. I believe the word you are looking for is "tableau". Of course it could be artificial non-intelligent spell check shooting you in the foot, bit you still have a hole in your foot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you hear (here? lol okay, I'll behave...maybe.) synonyms are my Kryptonite...

      Delete
  3. To bad about the delay, I'm really looking forward to the next book!
    You mentioned a FB group, but I've been unable to find it - would you, or anyone else, be so kind and post a link ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it taboo (tableau?) to give it to you since I am not on Facebook myself? Hope not, here it is.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/582559128466667/

      I need to borrow dad's laptop to see if Mighty Mike has posted the Bootstrap Colony 2 chapter...

      Delete
    2. That is the correct use of taboo. But when a person walks into a room, they take in the tableau.

      Delete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...