Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cornerstone is publishing now!

Yup, I just got the manuscript back from Goodlifeguide.com and I've just finished uploading it. I'm publishing it on Smashwords as well.
I am also considering offering it as a paperback... if the price is right. I'll explore that option later this week.


   From stories during the First A.I. War to the rebuilding period afterward, the Sol Confederation is on the rise.
   Mankind and Neo-kind have begun the long tortuous rebuilding process of a shattered Earth. Some cannot wait for the planet to be healed; they wish to escape to the stars. While they leave, those left behind must find a way to run a new government and navigate the back alleyways of power.
  Wendy Lagroose does her best to rebuild her father's company and stamp her brand of doing business on it. She will do anything to make certain her company survives and thrives. Doctor Glass must work to protect his people while also learning who to trust... and the old expression about keep your friends close but your enemies closer. General Roman Taylor struggles to make sure the Space Marines finish the job against any last pockets of A.I. while also remaining in service in case of future need.
  They and others are going to find that their years of fighting and hard work are just a lull before the next storm on the horizon!

I will post links when they become available!
Edit:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NANSYN1
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cornerstone-chris-hechtl/1125405226?ean=2940157348960

6 comments:

  1. Chris, reading this now...THANK YOU....always glad to get a new fix from your universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you for the second story! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL
      Yeah, I hinted about it before. It was fun to write. FYI, some of the stories are dark. There is a method to the madness however, all will be made clear in time.

      Delete
    2. got distracted by work, and a graduate course I decided to take, but I did finish your latest. I enjoyed story number 2...now I want more! Interesting back stories you developed..kind of a tease on that last one though...Thank you for another great trip in your universe!

      Delete
  3. Chris, I'd be interested to talk about your books with you for suitability for Vulpine Press. Please give me a shout: https://vulpine-press.com/contact/

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...