Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cornerstone

Okay sitrep:
I am happy to report that the piracy thing seems to be handled for the moment. Muso seems to be on top of things.

  I finished Tales of the Founding of the Federation 2 over the weekend. Wayne talked me into giving it a shorter primary title.
I did the cover art too following the KISS principle. The set and figures are from Daz3d:
 Yes, that is my Thundercat image on the main screen behind the reporters. :)

   There are 11 stories in the book, 2 during the First A.I. War, the rest afterward. Just about all of it is backstory to some degree. Some of them introduce new characters... and some retire others. You'll see.

  As I wait for the Betas to wrap up their proofreading of the stories this week I'm catching up on a few minor projects like maps, keys, some wiki stuff, and my annual 3D Christmas Card.

   FYI: I've been 'firmly informed' by my family that I am not allowed to start another book until after Christmas or January 1st. LOL I guess I'll finally try that StarCraft Nova map set, maybe Space Engineers... watch the movies that I've bought but never got around to watching... and cheat on my diet with eggnog, cookies, crumbcake, and stuff while pulling pranks on the family. Yeah, that sounds good! I'll bug them until they get exasperated and chase me back to my computer!  >:D

I'll try to post a snippet later this week. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...