Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ghost Station cover art Wip 1

     I decided to take a little break from writing Ghost Station to get a start on the cover art. I probably won't need it until next year, but getting a start on it couldn't hurt. I could also use the change in pace... and I needed to get the idea out of my system before I forgot it agian anyway. :D

     This is the very first rough draft. The Ghost Station is in the background, in the foreground is the Kiev 221, a bulk freighter the admiral is traveling on.

     I'll probably use a lot of stuff from my archives for both models. I may also toss in a shuttle craft and maybe some people on the Kiev to give the entire scene a sense of scale. The station is 400km in diameter. The ship is 1km in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...