Sunday, May 27, 2012

Plugging away...

First off, Happy Memorial day weekend. Enjoy your time with your family as you reflect on the sacrifices our men and women have made to protect freedom and democracy.

I'm plugging away on Ghost Station. I just started chapter 12. The book has swollen to 194 pages and counting. I'm starting to get a handle on things, I think (think mind you!) that I can get the book roughed out completely by the end of June. I hope so at any rate. Call it another month of spell check, editing, and stuff before I upload it to Mechmaster for final proofing. Then maybe I'll play with the cover art. :)

Who knows, I might get it done sooner. I doubt it, I've got a birthday next week (with party) and since the brats are out of school now and it is near summer I'm probably going to be invaded at least once or twice a week so they can go swimming. Lol

Oh! I like to listen to music as I write and work on the computer. I trolled Youtube for something to get the creative juices flowing and ran into this. It's truth in advertising... Epic.
Epic mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! Spam will not be tolerated!

Bootstrap 5 is Publishing NOW!

 Okay, so, Bootstrap 5 has gone live. About:   Mitch Chambers and his family have been busy dealing with the alien Memes and their growing...